Hope to see you again :

Thursday, December 10, 2020

All you need to know about Quilting Art : My experience and learning

Hi friends,
I know I have been very irregular with my blog updates. And I have a good reason for it. I have a new love in my life and that's Quilting. I know it's not something relevant to what I have been doing for so many years, but it's only till the time you don't know what you are missing out on. 
It took am a while to know and I really want to let the Indian quilters come out and promote this lovely art.
 I had a very small 
  • Budget
  • Material
  • Space
  • Most importantly knowledge at that point.
I learned a lot and like all other art forms its a lifetime effort to master this art too..

sharing some of my work as an amateur..
I loved making these quilts for my loved ones..







Add caption





In the end I will only say ..keep Learning and exploring yourself and your hidden talents.
**if you have any questions, please feel free to comment.

No comments: