|Tonic Glass Mat|
- you can cut with your pen knife on the mat but avoid the intricate cuts or heard cuts, you will spoil the blade faster.
- you can use any kind of mixed media colors and paints , since the cleaning is very easy.
- You can use distress inks, Oxide inks, Distress Paints, Alchol Inks, and the list goes on
- I used little soap water to wipe my surface clean.
- You can use this surface to heat emboss on your projects, its a tampered Glass and can take the heat, but to be on the safer side i kept the heat gun at a safe distance.
- Any kind of marker pen can be used on it and can be cleaned off easily.
- All the stenciling and mixed media effects can be done easily.
- Use you glue gun directly and make designs without any worries.
- The possibilities are endless...........