Hope to see you again :

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sospeso Trasparente


Hi Friends,
This being my first attempt, I must say, I had loads of fun..this art form is not only exciting but you can control your project at every point n re do if not happy with the look..the beauty of the heating of the sheet n bending it to look like a real flower is quite challenging..and i should say that Monica Allegro has done it in a brilliant way..
just love it...
I will try out different ways n techniques to present a few more ways to do this art..so stay with me..




A picture frame
(tried it on a metal surface.)

A close view of the flower


A close view of the flower

This time i used Sospeso technique with Stamping, Quilling and Punch craft ..

A close view of the Stamped butterfly

A close view of the flower
Final picture frame on the wall..
This time I tried it on a wine glass..the results are lovely...
I first frosted the glass according to my design and then finished with the decoration...hope you like it..


Wine Glass 




This time I made a card for someone special...

This is the card 
This comes with a  Box to save the card from dust..


Another Wine Glass made with Sospeso  and Lamasa flowers
I did some frosting and the pearls on the top ...
then my Sospeso and Lamasa flowers to make it looks more attractive..

A 2014 Desk Calendar with picture frame








4 comments:

farah said...

beautiful. the wine class is looking stunning

Daksha Popat said...

Awesome...work.

Unknown said...

Hey shoma grt work you have done...
Plz let me know the material should I get it from you ?? I just loved it n want to do that...

Unknown said...

where do we get this sospeso material in india,can u get it, i want the detail plz help me....
visagecraft@gmail.com