Hope to see you again :

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Wedding Coconut DIY / decoration ( Shagan coconut DIY )

 Hello friends

First of all thank you all for visiting my blog.

This time I got the opportunity to design these lovely Shagan coconut which is a part of our India wedding. A very simple yet looked very elegantly designed.

I have used satin fabric as the base with good quality ready plastic flowers. The flowers were arranged in a way to look like a small bunch, giving an illusion of a bouquet. Sharing some of the images. Hope you like.


Individual setup looks like this.







Finally when it was done, I individually packed them in clear wrap so that  the flowers don’t gather dust or get damaged.






Do visit my site to buy my products 

ARTBUGINDIA

For product update visit my Instagram page

Artbug_india

Mail me at artbugindia@gmail.com



No comments: